Friday, July 29, 2011

FIRST EVER COMPLETE STUDY OF THE CRUSADES FROM THE MUSLIM / ARAB PERSPECTIVE

A wise man once said, a person who thinks he knows everything actually knows nothing at all. 

Recently I was introducing my mother to the Muslims in this forum that I frequent. She asked a question to the reverts; “What was the hardest thing that you had to face or get past once you accepted Islam”, she asked. The answer was not what I expected, but it was a very accurate one. The response was, “the vast amount of knowledge that I was exposed to and that I would have to cover through my entire life, as a Muslim”.

Islam puts as big of an emphasis as one can on the importance of knowledge. In fact, it is what we pride ourselves on (having a source of knowledge that has been unaltered through the ages), and it is in that source that we find such profound and vivid pictures and imagery of the importance of acquiring and acting on correct and sound knowledge. “ Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) said, “knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim (individual claiming to believe in God and God alone).

I urge every single American and Individual to do their best to listen to both sides of all stories and take the time to investigate Islam for theirselves. You will be amazed at what you find….

I said all this to say what?

I said it to say, that in my studies I came across a very interesting source of knowledge (ITunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nottingham-contemporary/id349866879 ) The title of the particular video  / podcast is of (The Crusades).

This is the first ever COMPLETE STUDY done on the Crusades from the Muslim / Arab perspective, and I Highly Recommend it to all who are interested in the truth…

Joseph (Yusuf)

No comments:

Post a Comment