Friday, November 26, 2010

FBI Operation On September 11th 2010 in Memphis, TN

As-salamu 'alaykum wa Rahmahtullahi wa Barakahtahu.
(The Peace (of God / the peace you find when you believe in and worship God Correctly) be upon you
and The Mercy of God and His Blessings)

After all the post on this topic, and after all the research, emails and passing by of days and all the events that they contained, I have one last post to make. In this post I summarize and analyze these events and give my thoughts on it all.....

At the end of the day, these brothers who planned to rob a bank are guilty. They made choices based on what was laid before them, and they have to pay the consequences of their actions and or decisions to do certain illegal actions. The action in question is, yes "to rob or bank or not to rob a bank", and I think all would agree that robbing a bank, Muslim or Not, is illegal and reprehensible.

So, let us not argue and dispute this matter of guilty or not, let us discuss another subject. The subject of entrapment and FBI operations that sucker, force or compel others, Muslim or Not, to contemplate, plan or talk about illegal activities. (Entrapment: A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit; and the law as a matter of policy forbids conviction in such a case.) (www.lectlaw.com)

This whole ordeal within the Memphis Muslim Community, i.e. FBI informants entrapping Muslims, should be something that all American Citizens should be concerned with! Right? After all, it is US Citizen Tax Dollars that are footing the bill for these Ops. It is FBI and other Agencies manpower that is being expended, meanwhile a real terrorist sits and carries out his sinister plot or prepares to do his Murdering. Where was the FBI when Bledso was plotting?? Maybe they were busy Entrapping Muslims in another city or state!

As for the Muslim Community, were is the outrage!?? Is it that these brothers had bad or shady past? Is it that you pride yourself as being Better than another, because of your background, education, ethnicity, level of Islamic knowledge, etc! ?? Shame on you all! This was an outright attack in the heart of the Muslim Community, here in Memphis, and not so much as a peep from my fellow brothers and sisters! It shames me to say I know you all....

So, where to from here? Well, I know about myself. I know that I have baton down the hatches and hunkered in! I'm not trusting nobody. Recently, a man, whom I gave my business card came to me for an interview, about a job. I caught myself saying, "did the FBI fallow you and see you give him this card? You think that they approached him and pulled him into some sort of an operation to entrap you!???" And my wife is up at all hours peeping out the windows. I have to fear my own Government and its agencies? Why? Oh yea.... I almost forgot... I'm a Muslim....

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment