Saturday, February 5, 2011

40 DAYS - 40 ADVICES

40 Days - 40 Advices

As noted in the picture above, we are to save 1st ourselves and our families. If, in the process, others are aided, then it is from Allah and a blessing for the one who Allah used to help others. I hope and pray that this small project is just that – a way for me to help myself, my family and others.

We hear it in the Masajids, the Youtube lectures, etc all the time – learn and spread the message of Islam, help yourselves and others, be creative in your Dawah Efforts, don’t hoard the knowledge – you will be asked about it! These things and more are what have propelled me to start “40 Days – 40 Advices”.

Although one may argue the level of knowledge an individual may have, or his or her ability to relay that properly, it is each and every duty of a Muslim to do his or her best based upon the level of knowledge and practice they have. I am not a scholar, Imam or Shaik, and make no claims to such titles. What I am is a Muslim brother who is striving each and every day to learn that which I did not know and remember that which I may have forgotten and implement it in my life. I owe my betterment, first to Allah aza wa jal, and then to the likes of my Imams, in my local communities, Al Maghrib Institute Scholars, Al Bayyinah Scholars, etc.. And to those who would argue that one does not have the right, I refer you to the Quran…..

40 Days – 40 Advices is not something that I took from somewhere else, but rather and idea all of my own. If this is found to be the title of another project, I humbly apologize.

Each day I plan to take a few minutes of my time and reflect on a topic that we, as Muslims, can use to help save ourselves and our families from the torment of the hell-fire. The advices are first for myself and my family, then whomever it be that takes benefit.

PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK, SO THAT IT CAN BE USED TO IMPROVE EXISTING PROJECTS AND FUTURE ONES….

JAZAKUMLLAH KHYR (MAY GOD REWARD YOU ALL WITH GREAT GOOD)

AMEN.

SINCERELY,

YUSUF SNEED

No comments:

Post a Comment