Saturday, September 11, 2010

If I Were You Right Now......

Booman Tribune  A Show of Tolerance In An Unlikely Place

Commercial Appeal Story Below

Memphis story of religious tolerance resonates nationally

Account of sharing by Heartsong Church, Islamic Center congregations builds strong national interest

  • Posted September 10, 2010 at 3:13 p.m., updated September 10, 2010 at 11:25 p.m.
NBC Nightly News Report on Memphis Muslim Community

Fox 13 Memphis News Report on Memphis Muslim Community

AND THERE IS MORE LINKS TO SHOW THE FACTUAL EVIDENCE OF MY CLAIMS BELOW!

 If I were one of you that had been pointing the finger at the Memphis Memphis Muslim Community, I would be feeling like a fool. If I were one of you that intentionally ignored factual information, while going on a solo mission to make the Memphis Muslim Community look like Jihad Central, and claimed to be a believer in God and Heaven and Hell, I would be asking God for forgiveness. But guess what, I'm not you!

Who I am is one of a handful of Memphis Muslims that has gone against the grain and spoken out against these accusations and spoken up to those who have accused myself and our community of Extremist Ideologies and of being "Jihad Central". Those who are taken as %100 accurate have spoken. Those who have the ability to change the minds, hearts and beliefs of millions have had their say about us, The Memphis Muslim Community. Who am I speaking of? I'm speaking about the MEDIA, the Locally and Nationally recognized MEDIA, not the loony tune blogger or captain save America blogger, not the man on a mission to convert others to his ideology of hate, but sources like NBC, FOX and The Commercial Appeal of Memphis.......

Hate to say it folks, but I TOLD YOU SO! I am not, and we ,(The Memphis Muslims), are not a part of any groups or any ideologies and have not been taught, by anyone or any Mosque or Masjid, in Memphis or elsewhere, anything that has to do with EXTREMISM!

As we say in Memphis, "Thank ya, Thank yaaaa very-much!" (Elvis Presley)

No comments:

Post a Comment